Las Vegas, NV (Feburary 28th, 2013) – Winter in the Northeast was brutal this year. All of us stick of wearing sweater, sweatshirts, jackets, gloves, boots and living by the therostat need to get away to a warmer climate. After searching high and low for deals of flights or possible a long road trip in the car, stumbled across an Expedia deal we just couldn’t pass up from the wallets point of view.
The deal was to Las Vegas for 6-nights from Boston. We extended it a bit and stayed in S. Boston the night before the flight to make it easier catching the flight the following morning and a great place to park the car for the trip for free.
The flight was eventless with spectatular views of the Grand Canynon and the Rockies…..
There was so much to see that I thought I’d put a list together to make it easeier and quicker for you to read.
- Went to Pawn Shop that’s on TV (History Channel)
- Rode multiple roller coasters. Circus, Circus – New York New York –
- Tami and Lexi pulled their first slot machine.
- Tami, Alexis and Marcus’s 1st time in Vegas
- Ate at Dick’s Last Resort and the kids wore funny paper hats.
- Everyone zip lined down Tremont Street
- Had lunch at Margariteville
- Ate at a Vegas Dinner Buffet at the Golden Nugget.
- Swam in the glass-side and bottom pool.
- Drank many Yards of Slushy drinks. haha
- Lexi and Tami holding the statue’s rock-hard “package”, while Marcus and Jim take a right hook for a boxing statue.
- Saw the Mirage “Fire” show and “The Pirate” play in front of Treasure Island
- Finally, the boardwalk favorite of the jumping water show sync’d to music in front of the Venetian was great too.
I may have missed a few things that was fun of memorial, but I’ll spare you the time. Hey, take a look at these pics, there’s some funny ones!